My goal is to attain the highest price possible for your property within the fastest time frame. To achieve this, we develop a comprehensive marketing plan, with strategies and tactics engineered specifically for the swift, successful close of your property. A three pronged campaign is central to our results-driven approach.
We develop a marketing plan specific to your needs. In depth market analysis, development of a marketing/advertising campaign, and an ongoing communications program through market updates, listing updates and promotional materials, with the right audience are just initial steps.
New times call for new rules. Staying in touch with new technology and new avenues of communication, but not forgetting the simple principles of business, creates fresh new ways to market your home. Elaborate photography, full color brochures, extensive print advertising, targeted mailings and dynamic online marketing opportunities, will give your home the visibility it deserves. The new generation of Real Estate is here!
ATTRACT BUYERS TO YOUR PROPERTY BY:
- Providing a detailed listing package for prospective buyers and their agents.
- Ensuring maximum exposure through website and multiple listing services.
- Placing a distinctive “For Sale” sign on your property, with your approval and showcasing full color brochures of your home readily available to Buyers.
- Arranging for previews by Real Living specialists and cooperating Brokers.
- Exposing your property through comprehensive marketing and advertising programs.
ASSIST YOU IN PREPARING YOUR PROPERTY BY:
- Determining the likely selling price based on current market values.
- Facilitating the staging process, organizing and improving on the core of your design concept already in place.
- Discussing selling points and possible improvements to enhance the value of your home.
- Explaining your showing options.
- Estimating your selling costs and providing personal relocation services, if needed.
FACILITATE SHOWING & ESCROW PERIOD:
- Communicating with you on a regular schedule.
- Screening qualified buyers.
- Presenting and reviewing all written offers.
- Negotiating the transaction.
- Finalizing the terms of the contract.
- Following up on Buyer Financing.
- Confirming the closing.
- Retaining a file on the entire transaction.